Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Create Cities, Whole Cities.

Most people don't think their government is accountable to them. Some people don't trust their city government, let alone Ohio or the Feds.

But the point of the police still stands, to ensure safety. You don't think they do that in East Cleveland? Sure, they don't. The people have a high concentration of murders every year. What combats that?

I understand that you may not like how government does things, but the issues they fight are still issues we must fight if we take their power.

I want to create some new cities in Ohio. But, first, I want to create networks of citizen participation. That means citizens deterring crime, citizens creating new businesses, citizens creating new non-profits. And, once I've done that, I'll build a government around financing and legitimizing those choices.

I want to create whole cities.

1 comment:

天空 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.